Google searches for ‘dog-friendly hotels’ have increased by 450% in the past year! With more and more of you lovely lot looking to take your bestie on a holibob, there’s no wonder we’re a hit. In this blog, we’re showing you why pet-friendly hotels are the future.
Let’s be honest – how can you be sad when you’ve got an adorable, waggy pooch around you? Studies have shown that spending time with dogs actually increases your levels of the feel-good hormone oxytocin, and lowers the stress hormone, cortisol. Looking to make your break chilled out and cheerful? Bring your dog.
Part of the Family
When dogs have so much love to give, we’ve just got to give it back! In fact, 98% of dog owners consider their pups to be part of the family. We don’t know who the other 2% are, but we don’t want them at our hotel – no thanks!
Ditch the Kennels
It’ll set you back £15 per dog, per night, to bring your pooch along to our pet-friendly hotel. When you compare that to the whopping big kennel fees, you’re saving a fortune! You’d be silly not to bring your pup on holiday with you, and they’ll love all of the quality time.
Out and About
Owning a dog means walking in all weathers, come rain or shine – which is a good thing in the UK! They’ll defo get you walking, running and ball-throwing, no matter the elements. At our hotel in Scarborough, we’ve got the beach on our doorstep and the Cinder Track a stone’s throw away – so you’ll always have a place to go.
A holiday with your dog is one to remember, especially when you come to our hotel. Snap some adorable pics, take a long walk on the cliff-tops and paddle in the sea – there’s loads of memories to be made with your bestie.
When we say we’re pet-friendly, we mean it! Dogs can roam EVERYWHERE in our hotel (except our dog-free rooms), including our free Film Club, Bareca and the Retreat. We also have Wadobi facilities, where you can pamper your pooch in our dog-washing and grooming stations. Bliss!
Take your dog on the trip of their life and book a stay at our hotel in Scarborough. Book your stay today!